Deposit and balance payment:
- When booking by mail or via the homepage, a deposit of 20% must be paid within 4 working days. The rental contract only becomes valid upon receipt of the deposit on the landlord's account.
- If no deposit is paid within this period, the reservation will be cancelled.
- The balance will be paid on arrival.
Cancellation terms and regulations:
- The booking can be cancelled up to the 21st day before the planned date of arrival. The cancellation fee in this case is 20% of the total price.
- In the event of cancellation after the 21st day before the planned date of arrival, 80% of the tour price is payable.
- In case of cancellation or no-show without notice, the cancellation fee is payable on the day of the scheduled arrival.
- All cancellation fees will be refunded if a sublet is made for the nights booked.
Arrival and departure:
- Check-in is generally only possible between 4pm and 11pm. Arrival outside this period is only possible if this has been explicitly agreed.
- An approximate time for check-in should be agreed up to the day before arrival.
- Check-in is no longer possible for arrivals after 11 pm. Failure to arrive on the day of arrival is considered a cancellation of the booking. The booking is forfeited and the cancellation fee of 80% is payable.
- The accommodation must be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of departure. Exceeding the departure time by more than 30 minutes will result in the charging of an additional night.
- A (pro rata) refund of the rent due to early departure will generally not be made.
Further house rules:
- In accordance with the Federal Registration Act, all guests must present identification and fill out a so-called registration form, just as they would in a hotel. This includes name, address and date of birth.
- To prepare the registration form, the names of all guests must be given at the time of booking.
- All laws and similar legally binding regulations valid in my region must be observed by guests. This includes, for example, corona protection ordinances. Guests who violate applicable laws or ordinances are thereby also violating my house rules.
- No photos or videos for commercial use or publication are allowed in the house and garden.
- Bringing animals is not permitted. Exceptions are necessary assistance animals.
- In case of loss of the key, costs in the amount of 60.- Euro will be charged.
- Smoking, parties and the reception of visitors are not permitted in the house.
- Only the persons for whom a booking has been made are entitled to stay.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the house. Slippers will be provided for guests.
- When parking in the street, please ensure that large trucks such as rubbish trucks, fire trucks, concrete mixers, etc., as well as large tractors and agricultural machinery can pass without problems.
- Please do not park under the carport (it belongs to the neighbour).
Dealing with damage:
- The tenant undertakes to treat the rented property with care. If damage to the house and / or its inventory occurs during the tenancy, the tenant is obliged to report this immediately to the landlord.
- Defects and damages already detected upon arrival must be reported immediately, otherwise the tenant is liable for these damages.
- A reasonable period of time must be allowed for the rectification of damage and defects. Claims arising from complaints which are not reported immediately on site are excluded. Complaints which are only received by the landlord at the end of the stay or after leaving the holiday home are also excluded from compensation.
- No liability shall be accepted for any influence on the rented property due to force majeure.
- Likewise, no liability is accepted in the event of unforeseeable or unavoidable circumstances such as official orders, sudden construction sites or disturbances due to natural and local conditions.
- The lessor is not liable for personal belongings in the event of theft or fire.
- Photos and text on the website are for realistic description. A 100% match with the rental object cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to make changes to the equipment (e.g. furniture), provided they are of equal value.
- Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid provision that comes as close as possible to the economic and legal intentions of the contracting parties.
- German law shall apply. Place of jurisdiction and place of performance is the place of residence of the lessor.